Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers rack up big fines from Chiefs game
(10-21-2017, 01:10 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Maybe some people want to talk football without every thread/conversation turning into how the refs and NFL are out to get the Bengals. That's all this forum has been for the past 2 weeks. It's a weak cry baby excuse and pathetic to keep reading for 2 weeks and then probably have to read for another week. 

To answer your question with an equally dumb question; why are people here if they already have it made up in their mind the Bengals can't win because of the refs?

I haven't made up my mind that the Bengals can't win because of the refs. I have made up my mind (a long time ago) that the Steelers get help that we rarely do. I do find it interesting there is a (small) pocket of people in this forum who don't think that's true. No way those games are fair, and I'm not talking about just the ones we play against them. When a holding penalty can be called basically every play and is up to the refs discretion, there you go.

This game will be fun to watch, because you know there will be an unreasonable Burfict penalty and holding calls against Atkins all day that won't be called and we're just supposed to swallow it, lol. I suspect a Bengals player will also get injured, Gio doesn't seem to be getting as many snaps these days but they head hunt him (and get away with it).

I didn't start the topic to talk about Steelers getting ref help, I just thought it was funny the 2 fines he got were "repeat offender" in the same game, lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers rack up big fines from Chiefs game - reuben.ahmed - 10-21-2017, 01:25 PM