Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is It Going To Take For You To Believe?
The obvious playoff win is the easy thing to go to, but for me it's more than that.

I want to see this team come out and actually force their will on another team. It's not just about winning 45-0. It's about playing with confidence and pride. It's about showing some fire and determination, it's about seeing it in the walk back to the huddle and seeing the spirit on the sideline.

Somebody else brought up Pittsburgh, this team has been OWNED by the Steelers under Marvin. You can see them come out of the tunnel with their tails tucked between their legs every time ! You can see they're scared and it reflects in the results. I want to see this team come out of the tunnel and kick Pittsburgh's ass and do it with confidence ! I want to see the light in their eyes as they're doing it with their heads held high knowing they can and will win.

I want to see this team come out and play a damn primetime game and not fold up in a fetal position and totally embarrass themselves in the national spotlight. Then turn around and do it again the next time.

I want to see this team play past halfway in the season and not have a game where they need to be playing the Benny Hill theme song during the game and me putting the brown paper grocery bag over my head.

Do that and then of course show up as a team and play a damn playoff game without the deer in the headlight look on the team and the thousand yard stare by Marvin on the sideline.

Then I'll believe
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Is It Going To Take For You To Believe? - bengalfan74 - 08-03-2015, 10:50 PM