Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Can Never Win With Mike Brown Family
The loss to Baltimore, starting 2 games at home with no touchdowns for losses, today having no blocking against Steelers in another loss all started when Mike Brown let both Whitworth and Zeitler go to other teams. In these games we saw no blocking. Tony Romo said it best about our blocking saying the best quarterback ever couldn't win with this team. Romo said that Dalton, Green, our runners don't have a chance with no blocking.

So some on here want Marvin fired and they think that's the answer. Others talk of good Andy and bad Andy. I tell you now that since Paul Brown died there have been 5 head coaches, over 8 starting quarterbacks, many players long retired and players now who were not born yet in early 90's awful seasons. The one constant is that Paul Brown was a football person who won at Ohio State, Cleveland and Cincinnati but he died after the 1990 season. His non football son of law school took over along with his family of non football lawyers and the result is not one play-off win and often the classic Mike Brown 4 win seasons.

So pretend all you want that if Marvin is replaced that it will be time to celebrate. As long as Mike Brown and Family run this team this franchise is doomed to failure. ....I most certainly blame today's loss to Steelers on Mike Brown on letting Zeitler go saying, " Why should I pay a guard ". This is the same thing Mike Brown said when he let Max Montoya and Steinbach go. It is this law school approach and no football knowledge that will forever doom this franchise as long as they run things. If they do fire Marvin, don't celebrate too much. As long as Mike Brown and Family run things, there is nothing to celebrate.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
We Can Never Win With Mike Brown Family - kevin - 10-22-2017, 10:49 PM