Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If only there were some way to project that Ced would struggle in the Pros...
(03-04-2019, 02:20 AM)samhain Wrote: I'd stay as far from him as possible.  They need to look at naturally huge OTs that can run block.  That's a league-wide problem, as many college offenses are so pass-oriented (especially at the highest level), that guys like that are much tougher to find than they used to be.  

Plug and play RTs that were big and could run block used to be fairly simple to find.  Now it's different.  

I don't want any more power forwards playing o-line for this team.  I'd rather get maulers with solid technique that can be taught to pass block.  I personally like Risner and Taylor.  

Ced was a guy who looked like a Tackle if you were casting one for a movie. But, his play never equaled that.

Risner is polarizing. I saw him mocked to us in the 1st Round. I did read that atleast one scout said he should be a 7th Round pick whatever that means. His resume does look pretty solid in that he's a 4 year starter, etc.

In the 2nd or 3rd Round, he'd be a good get.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If only there were some way to project that Ced would struggle in the Pros... - THE PISTONS - 03-04-2019, 11:05 AM