Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Former Steeler Has A Solution To Protests
(11-17-2017, 10:18 AM)Nately120 Wrote: When I tune into football I don't want to see any political statements...and that goes double for players pointing up at the sky after they score (thus shoving their belief in a higher power down my throat) and the NFL telling me to give a crap about breast cancer, our troops (could they possibly talk about our troops more often?  Way to promote jingoism there, Goddell!), and that whole "stop beating women" stuff they've been preaching since Ray Rice is even more propaganda forced on me against my will.

When you tune into an NFL game you see a handful of players kneeling during the anthem and then you also see like 100+ veterans on the field NOT kneeling for the anthem...so we're being bombarded with BOTH political statements "I love the country and freedom" and "I hate the country and freedom and I make way too much money playing a kiddie game any poster on this message board could play if he really wanted to."  I'm sick of seeing stuff that isn't football but I'm sick of that too because the NFL is rigged against the Bengals.  ARGH!!!

Huh....I thought this thread was about Brad circle jerking by himself.... Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Former Steeler Has A Solution To Protests - SteelCitySouth - 11-17-2017, 10:55 AM