Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geno Atkins 'best player on the field' in Bengals camp
(08-04-2015, 08:05 PM)kevin Wrote: How do you beat Baltimore, Pittsburg, Cleveland, Seattle, San Francisco, Arizona, St Louis, and the others on schedule.......How do you win in the play-offs......  Atkins, Dunlap, Peko, the return of MJ and Pat Sims,  with Gilberry, Hunt, Still......One Awesome D Line....Sounds like the best D Line in Bengals history to me, better than 81 or 88.....I look for Atkins and Dunlap to be Pro Bowlers in 2015, but hopefully unable to attend due to preparing for the Super Bowl.....add in Hawk and our LB's and what I consider a very good bunch of DB's in Nelson, Hall, up and coming Kirkpatrick, these guys give up very few end zone passes. .....You build the D from the front back, and we have the D Front to dominate and set up take overs and stops by the D backs.  Stuff the run, hurry the QB.

Peko was one of the couple worst DTS in all all the NFL last year. Yeah, he's a real monster...for the other team

Should have been cut months ago
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Geno Atkins 'best player on the field' in Bengals camp - BipRoberts - 08-04-2015, 10:58 PM