Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Juju Smith Schuster/John Ross
(11-01-2017, 01:12 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Are these 2 WRs a example of where both organizations are at now ?
John Ross cant get on the field even this offense is starved of a wr on the other side to help lessen
Coverages on Green
Schuster has basically secured his role as the #2 WR In Pittsburgh sending Bryant to the bench
I'm perplexed on how one WR has made a great offense more deadly and the other
Isnt even in the game plan that struggles to score pts consistantly
I'm befuddled

Rep! I was considering writing a similar thread yesterday. While Smith & Watt flourish in Pitt, we are stuck with a RB that clearly is not as good as several of the others taken in his class. Hunt, Cook, Fournette, & Kamara, just off if the top of my head,are contributing more for their respective teams. Then we add a diminutive & injured WR that hasn't made a single play halfway through the season.

Meanwhile in Pitt: Watt & Smith flourish. Another name I'm gonna throw out there is Jaylon Smith in Dallas. He's making an impact just a year after "the pundits/experts" said he was probably done. Then there is the way that Dallas acquired Collins. Bottom line; some franchises have foresight, take a few chances, & keep grinding to succeed. I have no doubt that our players grind & desire to succeed. That said, they are handicapped from the top down.

I'm happy that the FO tried to move McCarron. It shows me a little, but after 40 year's it just isn't enough to change  my opinion on this regime. Smith,Shazier, & Watt will be making plays against us for the next several years. Get used to it folks. This doesn't even mention the fact that the guy Pitt has benched in favor of Smith is a better WR than any WR on the Bengals not named Green.

Some franchises, owners, & coaches understand how to succeed, while others couldn't find it with a map & flashlight.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Juju Smith Schuster/John Ross - jj22 - 11-01-2017, 01:48 PM
RE: Juju Smith Schuster/John Ross - 3wt - 11-01-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: Juju Smith Schuster/John Ross - t3r3e3 - 11-01-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: Juju Smith Schuster/John Ross - BMK - 11-01-2017, 06:21 PM
RE: Juju Smith Schuster/John Ross - jj22 - 11-01-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Juju Smith Schuster/John Ross - Utts - 11-02-2017, 02:51 AM
RE: Juju Smith Schuster/John Ross - coachmcneil71 - 11-02-2017, 08:46 AM
RE: Juju Smith Schuster/John Ross - Synric - 11-02-2017, 11:55 AM
RE: Juju Smith Schuster/John Ross - TKUHL - 11-05-2017, 12:06 AM