Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis/Lazor/Alexander = Terminal System, caught in the middle
Bill Lazor took over the OC job after an 0-2 start where we averaged 4.5 points a game and had not crossed the goal line. The first 3 games with him at the helm we jumped to averaging 25 points a game and the tide seemed to have turned, to say the least !

However the last 2 games we've sorta hit a wall dropping to 15.5 points per game (7 via Dunlap pick six in Colts game). And I think we're at a pivot point.

Now this is not an indictment of Lazor at all. I feel up to this point he's been a massive positive influence. But as with all things football there's many layers to the problem !

My question is how much can we expect Lazor to do with Dumb and Dumber dictating who's on the field and what they do ? We drafted John Ross to help take the top of defenses, speed, speed, and more speed. And now we don't use him because he hasn't passed some ML fitness for duty exam. And when he is on the field we ask him to block, run 7 yard routes and reverses.

ML for the most part refuses to highlight players abilities and demands they fit into the system ! Why draft a speed player with questionable health in the first round and then demand he do everything you didn't draft him for ?

PA who I'm sure has the ear of Mike Brown and the title AHC decides who's playing on the O-line and he refuses to give up on Bodine and our pocket on passing plays and running game suffers immensely.

Marvin demands we stick to the system and to hell with using our players to their strengths ! The piano man will not admit a mistake and make changes to the line. And Mike Brown sits and counts all his money that he saved on not fixing the O-line.

It's a terminal system, it's the charging elephant with the bullet in it's brain that doesn't know it's dead yet.

Can Bill Lazor really successfully scheme around ML (Dumb) and PA (Dumber) ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Lewis/Lazor/Alexander = Terminal System, caught in the middle - bengalfan74 - 11-03-2017, 12:06 PM