Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis/Lazor/Alexander = Terminal System, caught in the middle
(11-03-2017, 09:44 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This is a fantastic thread and I would like to posit my own theory.  Bill Lazor is a YUGE improvement over Ken Zampese and I agree with all of you who think Bill is definitely held back by Marvin Lewis and Paul Alexander.  I happen to think game planning against the Cincinnati offense must be incredibly easy.  With a bad line there are only a few plays available.

I wouldn't exactly say that...It seems like Lazor is trying everything he can think of to get around thr bad oline. 

Against the Bills he was lining up in mostly2 WR 2 TE 1 back sets and trying to run up thr gut and use playaction...The offensive line had mixed success. Against the Steelers he was running alot of max protect split back sets and it didn't work because pressure up the middle. Last week against the Colts he abandoned all pretense of blocking the defense and released every eligible receiver into the routes...I think Lazor has been really impressive.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lewis/Lazor/Alexander = Terminal System, caught in the middle - Synric - 11-03-2017, 11:48 PM