Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, it was fun while it lasted
(11-06-2017, 07:39 AM)Takedown Wrote: Yeah we do need a breath of fresh air. Starts with Mike Brown. We can get another HC but if he fails to do anything good for us Mike will keep him around for another 15 years too, as long as they're selling enough tix to get by everything is good in Bengals land...

Marvin is not a motivational type coach. If he were our DC I wouldn't mind that much or even a GM wouldn't be a bad spot for him, but not as a HC. He needed to go after our 06-07 season 10 years ago. He's done nothing worth mentioning for this city (football related, still a good guy).

With that being said, I would love a John Gruden or Josh McDaniels to come in and give us a shot of resurgence. It's not going to happen under Lewis. Paul Alexander can go too. Hell Paul Gunther is starting to look overrated against mediocre-elite offenses lol. We need a lot of changes to happen. There's no heart anymore. Talent is on the roster, just no one to motivate them.

They're not even that talented either. We've heard it so long, that we just parrot it. They've got some nice players, but it's a stretch to claim they have a good roster anymore.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well, it was fun while it lasted - jason - 11-06-2017, 09:25 AM