Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramsey went near the Bengals locker room looking for Green
(11-06-2017, 07:19 AM)Takedown Wrote: AJ came out and said it wasn't what Jalen said more so that he was taking cheap shots all game and had enough. He did say he was running his mouth the whole game but blocked that out. Would AJ even tell the media that Jalen said something so classless especially about him bringing up AJ's wife like that? I'm not even mad at AJ one bit. Antonio Brown himself went on Twitter and said that isn't like AJ to do something like that, "Something must be going on".

That's because AJ isn't going to go and say what Jalen Ramsey said. I don't know why people can't wrap their hands around this. Players will find any way to get into each other's head, and if AJ said, "Yeah, he said the password to my excel account was 1234." Everyone would abuse him for the rest of the season with that. (In this case, from what I've heard, it was about his wife). 

Marvin Lewis even said it had to do with the push AND what was said. If it had anything to do with raping his wife, that'd be more than enough to set AJ off. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ramsey went near the Bengals locker room looking for Green - The Caped Crusader - 11-06-2017, 09:28 AM