Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malik Jackson says AJ was 'selfish, cowardly & childish'
(11-09-2017, 12:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So I was right: you only hate certain cheap shots. Got it.

Me personally, I don't like ANY, whether done by Burfict or Mitchell or Ramsey, a cheap shot is a cheap shot and should be punished. Yeah, the level of punishment should be dictated by the seriousness of the cheap shot (i.e. Ramsey's should've been flagged on the field but no fine or suspension, Burfict ankle-twisting should've been fined or maybe 1 game suspension, etc.), but they should not be condoned because a little cheap shot can lead to retalitation or bigger cheap shots and so on.

Yes, you are right, I dislike cheapshots that have career ending potential more than little pushes like Ramsey is doing.

If AJ's career was in jeopardy because of Ramsey, he might want to consider hanging em up.

Intention is huge in my evaluation of cheapshots... I personally don't think the 09 hit on Palmer was a cheap shot.. guy accidentally went low..

I don't think Ramsey's intention was to hurt AJ in any way, other than rattling his psychie. I just don't see this as malicious.

Agree to disagree?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Malik Jackson says AJ was 'selfish, cowardly & childish' - GreenCornBengal - 11-17-2017, 08:41 PM