Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victory formation not helping up qb
It’s one thing to be mad about the team losing but their’s a couple things that Enrage me about this current team, things I deem unacceptable. This team has gone into victory formation 3 weeks in a row and only won once, what a joke and pathetic display of submission. The fact that the head coach lets this happen is a sheer and utter embarrassment, have some pride as a men for god sakes ! Another thing that drove me mad was their was a play where Andre Smith and Ogbuehi both whiffed leading to Dalton getting killed, both tackles then proceed to walk right by Dalton not even helping him up. Here’s the link posted by Lance McAlister on his Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/lancemcalister/status/927578034810621952

It’s one thing to lose but team is has no pride or fight and these incidents are symbolic of this team as a whole. I think big Whit was the heart and soul of this team. I remember when Dalton got hit late in the Oakland game and Whit slammed the Oakland player to the ground , got ejected and jestered to the PBS faithful to get loud and after the game stated he had a commitment to project his wife and qb ! , god that got me fired up ! If Dalton got hit late Ced would probably just stand their. This team lacks fire and pride and I seriously question their manhood.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Victory formation not helping up qb - lone bengal - 11-07-2017, 02:36 PM