Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Will NOT Go through more 1990's Type BUNGLES.
I will not watch the BUNGLES at Tennessee. I can't watch. It is the Bengals 50 year anniversary and I've been there since 1968. This also mean I suffered through the 1990's BUNGLES up to some improvement when Marvin and Carson came in 2003. Then a drop off in 2008 and 2010, but 2011 brought 5 years of a team worth rooting for again. Then 2016 and now 2017 and again way too much Mike Brown and Family awful off season player moves. Look, I said I will never go through THE BUNGLES of the 1990's again, and I mean it. Sunday I'm going to try to find the Saints at Bills game or the Chargers at Jaguars game. I will still try to watch GOOD football games. THE BUNGLES are NOT good football and I will not live through 1990's BUNGLES again, I just won't.

For you kids, enjoy the game. I went through too many Mike Brown decades of BUNGLES and I just can't do it. At this point now, I could care less if Pittsburg or Cleveland beat the heck out of them. I have hated Pittsburg, but since BUNGLES are so bad, I suddenly don't. I have added Big Ben as a back-up in Fantasy Football and Steelers Defense to replace my struggling Broncos D with no offense. The BUNGLES are so BAD, I don't even hate the Steelers the rest of 2017. Hopefully in 2018 or some year they go back from being BUNGLES to BENGALS. I love watching my Bengals half of the 50 years, but I hated the BUNGLES of half of those 50 years. I like the Bengals but hate THE BUNGLES....2017 they are THE BUNGLES....I could watch the Saints Sunday, they are fun to watch. Chargers and Jags should be two gunslingers since Rivers and Bortles can really throw the ball to many targets. Bortles at age 24 or 25 has been in NFL a few years but younger than some rookie draft picks. If he plays QB until around 40, he has many years ahead. His 6-5 size, big body, able to run some and can really throw reminds me of a young Boomer Esiason or Big Ben. Big, hard to tackle, see the field at 6-5 and cannon arm to go deep and on the money. Rivers is a Joe Montana or John Elway 2 minute drill magic man. .....Either the Saints/ Bills or Chargers/ Jaguars are better games than the sorry BUNGLES clunking into Tennessee. I refuse to watch Bungles. I just had too many years of BUNGLES. Maybe some year they go back to Bengals, but it won't be this year.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I Will NOT Go through more 1990's Type BUNGLES. - kevin - 11-09-2017, 09:28 AM