Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP 10 List of QBs around the league
(05-15-2015, 06:36 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: It's all a matter of opinion. People are high as *** to assume everyone should think like them. Luck is a very good QB. He will be a perennial MVP Candidate. Look at what's he's done compared to many "greats" passer rating, yards, come back victories.

I considered Brady a top QB before all of the controversy. But I can't help but wonder what else has the cheaters done.

Don't know how Flacco can be considered "over rated" when so many rightfully criticize him. He should be top 10. But one thing for sure.  Come playoff time he's one of my top choices.

Ahh, but the "will be" in your sentence is the key. He certainly isn't there yet and has never received an MVP vote yet. Ben, Brees, Romo, Brady, Manning, and Rodgers are all handily above him. An argument can be made for other players such as Rivers and Wilson.

I also think this whole deflate thing has gotten extremely out of hand. He is a dumb ass for doing it, but is still a top three all time QB.

And Flacco is overrated from the stuff I see. We most likely read different NFL boards and talk with different crowds of people, but I only hear about how underrated and great he is. Playoff Flacco is good now and he had a very good year last year, but throughout his career he has never put up great numbers.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TOP 10 List of QBs around the league - MrRager - 05-16-2015, 01:31 PM