Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP 10 List of QBs around the league
Luck has the second best deep ball next to Rodgers.  Those two are in a class of their own.  The rest of the top 10 really doesn't matter.  Still it's funny to watch people SLURP Franken Manning and give him a free pass into their top 10.... maybe 5 years ago fellas, but this turd is merely padding his numbers in DEN and stealing money.  

Manning can't even get zip on a screen pass anymore.  Need evidence on that, look no further than CIN D putting the final dagger in his career last year and giving the league a blueprint to beat Papa Manning.  Manning made the Colts HORRIBLE secondary look like the 85 Bears in that post season match up.  

I feel bad for Manning, but this disgusting injury from the leagues most inept dumpster fire franchise killed his career VVVVV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar36kCRyHGA

*** SIDE NOTE:  I bet Tawmmy Brady is in the top 5 fumbling QB's this year.  His small hands won't be able to grip those big balls without the 'Deflator' around anymore.  He sucks as well.  I don't give a crap about the Pats *SB wins.  That franchise is a giant steaming pile of mud monkeys.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TOP 10 List of QBs around the league - Ben Richards - 05-18-2015, 01:11 AM