Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Vigil actually grades out worse on PFF than Ogbuehi
(11-10-2017, 11:58 AM)muskiesfan Wrote: I think we all hit on a key word that just doesn't seem to happen in Cincinnati; development. We don't seem to develop players very well. Either they have it or they don't. The ones that don't just don't stand a chance.

Thought it was interesting today that I saw Marquis Flowers tweet to Derron Smith "congrats on getting out!". That's potentially another reason (besides Brown's cheap ass) that free agency doesn't do well for us. If former players are congratulating each other on leaving the Bengals, that's not a good look.

A lot of irony in that as he went to a team that won 1 game in the past 2 years.

Although you nailed it that we're basically the Siberia of the NFL. I mean we offered Marvin Jones basically the same as the Lions did and he left. Yeah I get he wanted to be the guy...but a lot of guys stay in that situation. It's not like Detroit is a mecca for free agents or a great place to live.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nick Vigil actually grades out worse on PFF than Ogbuehi - THE PISTONS - 11-10-2017, 12:53 PM