Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angel on your shoulder--stupid mistakes
When I was about 12, my friend and I were riding dirt bikes and came across an old water tower n a hill back in the fields. It had covered ladders, but the hatch covering one was open...so we climbed it. We got to the top and there was a small room that had a hatch that opened into the tank itself. We decided that going for a swim would be a good idea. I said "I'll go if you go" and so did my friend. We both stood there looking at each other to see who would go first. My friend suggested we go back home to get our swimsuits, then come back and swim. I agreed.

It wasn't until halfway home that a huge chill ran down my spine as I realized that if we had gone in, there would have been no way to get back out since the water was about 6-10 feet below the hatch. The scary part is, that if one of us had jumped in, the other would have surely followed. Nobody would have heard us calling for help...and they likely would not have found us until they found the dirt bikes,,,,or the water started tasting funny.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angel on your shoulder--stupid mistakes - Beaker - 11-24-2017, 08:35 PM