Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Lights over Ohio
(11-16-2017, 12:18 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I've never seen anything that can be considered an UFO myself, but I do believe in intelligent life elsewhere in our galaxy, let alone the universe. The laws of probability and common sense in general just say there has to be life out there.

In our Milky Way galaxy alone, there is an estimate of a minimum of 100 billion stars and 100 billion planets. Then they estimate there are 100s of millions to billions of galaxies in the universe, numbers which are mind boggling to think of. And I am being very low in regards to estimates I have read. To assume 1 planet is the only one to have life and intelligent life is being pretty naive.

Now I do believe they have visited the planet here at some point or points. I also believe once we detonated nukes in WW2 and the years after in testing, the visits became more and more because to an alien species we took the next step in technology in being able to harness that kind of power.

Anyways got off on a tangent there, and with your military background in being around aircraft, I would say it was a UFO by definition. Have you looked at google earth or maps of its approximate location, to see if there is anything of interest so to speak nearby? Thanks for sharing, good stuff.

Agree,

I think there's an extremely good chance there's intelligent life in our galaxy. And in the universe it's just a total slam dunk, there is and it's not really even debatable.

The size of just the Milky Way alone is nearly incomprehensible to us ! And then you factor in the age and there may well be life out there millions and millions of years older than us. To state emphatically there's no way there's beings/things/peeps out there that have achieved the ability to travel in space is as you say pretty naive.

Now whether or not they've ever came here ? I believe pretty much any reasonable person couldn't totally rule it out. The real question is why ? We're but a tiny, tiny, dot in the very big scheme of things. The nuclear power you mention may well have triggered a visit ?

In my own experience I've asked myself the question a few times why would these beings (assuming it was UFO's) be doing over farming fields and woods in southwest Ohio ?

I have no answer as to why ? And I have no answer as to what they were. But I can assure you they were very real. Oh and by the way I didn't see or get a feel for any shape, outline, color, mass or any kind of form, just white lights.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Strange Lights over Ohio - bengalfan74 - 11-14-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Strange Lights over Ohio - Bengalpool - 11-15-2017, 08:07 AM
RE: Strange Lights over Ohio - bengalfan74 - 11-15-2017, 06:58 PM
RE: Strange Lights over Ohio - HarleyDog - 11-15-2017, 08:53 AM
RE: Strange Lights over Ohio - bengalfan74 - 11-15-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Strange Lights over Ohio - XenoMorph - 11-15-2017, 02:40 PM
RE: Strange Lights over Ohio - McC - 11-15-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Strange Lights over Ohio - XenoMorph - 11-15-2017, 06:54 PM
RE: Strange Lights over Ohio - bengalfan74 - 11-15-2017, 07:19 PM