Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Andy Dalton is an absolutely awful QB
(05-15-2015, 08:09 PM)Ryuko Wrote: Right now? Marvin, hands down. Hue is far more ready to take over as HC than McCarron or Pryor are at QB.

For 2016? Marvin, hands down. I said it before, but it's worth repeating. Marvin's had over a decade and multiple QBs to win in the playoffs, and he can't do it. Andy has only ever operated under Marvin, and our postseason meltdowns are not limited to Dalton's performance.

Agreed. I don't have tunnel vision--I see the bad plays from Andy, and I also see Gio's fumble that would've been points against the Chargers, Green's drop that would've been points, the defense getting abused, etc.

The perfect example is the Seahawks' last playoff game. Wilson was absolutely terrible, but his team kept them in the game until Wilson finally hit a couple of throws late. If Wilson pulls that as QB in Cincy, we're down multiple scores and the team folds. Wilson needed perfection all around him, and he got it. I don't care about perfection, I'd be happy seeing everyone knowing their assignment and trying to execute. That falls on leadership.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton is an absolutely awful QB - Section 126 - 05-15-2015, 08:35 PM