Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
China invests 83.7 Billion in WV Energy
(11-30-2017, 06:22 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The way i see it competition is good in capitalism. Inviting communist competition in and giving them access to one of our greatest collections of natural resources seems like a bad idea.

You see competition where there is none. The Ohio Valley has closed multiple power plants because no one is buying the energy. Hundreds out of work business closed due to not being able to sell something as simple as energy.

You have a problem with communism and I believe rightfully so but politics is not involved here this is simple commerce. WV has an abundance of a product we can't sell. China is a new buyer.

PS: You support that communist country daily. I guarantee 95% of the products in your home have a stamp that says made in china. r Whats wrong with some of that money coming back to the US to stimulate the economy? Also it builds relations between two of thr most powerfull nations.

Also this allows me to expand my small construction company to employ more Americans which brings more jobs and money to my area.

Like I said this is a great thing.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: China invests 83.7 Billion in WV Energy - Synric - 11-30-2017, 07:14 PM