Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe Dunlap should reach out to Bell
(12-05-2017, 02:49 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Under the current rule the hit was legal.  

By definition, a legal hit is not a cheap shot.  You seem to have issues discerning what the word "rules" means.

Poor tackling form, to be sure.  Maybe I'm just the type of guy who doesn't taunt and belittle a man who might be permanently injured.  If you're that type of guy then enjoy being that.

Yeah, it was clean alright...
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/juju-smith-schuster-crackback-block-video-vontaze-burfict-injury-update-replay/phci96krzk1n1mpjb0pt792af

Clean as a pig's bed in November. It's pretty much common sense that anytime someone initiates contact, with their helmet, to another players head or neck, is not clean or legal.

To the highlighted, JJSS must be omniscient since he stood over Burfict right after he hit him. 

"If you're that type of guy, enjoy being that". Steelers have a team full of "that type of guy". Apparently, you don't mind being a fan of them. 

I couldn't give 2 shits anymore about any of it, or them. But it's unfortunate that i've lost respect for one of the few Steelers fans on here that i've previously enjoyed conversing with for the last 7 years or so. 

This sub-forum, like the Bengals, is a shit-show. Time to find something else to do with my time. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe Dunlap should reach out to Bell - rfaulk34 - 12-05-2017, 03:04 AM