Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe Dunlap should reach out to Bell
(12-05-2017, 03:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah, it was clean alright...
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/juju-smith-schuster-crackback-block-video-vontaze-burfict-injury-update-replay/phci96krzk1n1mpjb0pt792af

Clean as a pig's bed in November. It's pretty much common sense that anytime someone initiates contact, with their helmet, to another players head or neck, is not clean or legal.

To the highlighted, JJSS must be omniscient since he stood over Burfict right after he hit him. 

"If you're that type of guy, enjoy being that". Steelers have a team full of "that type of guy". Apparently, you don't mind being a fan of them. 

I couldn't give 2 shits anymore about any of it, or them. But it's unfortunate that i've lost respect for one of the few Steelers fans on here that i've previously enjoyed conversing with for the last 7 years or so. 

This sub-forum, like the Bengals, is a shit-show. Time to find something else to do with my time. 

I hate that I have to explain that I enjoy jerking Luvnit's chain.  Maybe it's too soon and the wounds too raw.  You know I love you. Wub 

Yeah, under the current rule the hit was illegal.  I still think those hits should be legal, the "Ward rule" makes no sense to me, it's football for fugs sake.  You also have to admit that absolutely everyone who isn't a Bengals fan is thrilled when Burfict gets laid out.  The guy has a well earned reputation for after the whistle cheap shots.  He's loathed by everyone outside of Cincy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe Dunlap should reach out to Bell - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 12-05-2017, 03:09 AM