Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean Payton Call Proves The NFL Is Biased
(12-09-2017, 12:48 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: 1. There are four pictures, Cincinnati, Green Bay, Seattle, and Houston, where there are clearly more than just the trainers and head coach on the field. 

2. Jawing with opposing players is irrelevant to Bradley's original post. His comparison is simply coaches running onto the field, to which I was responding. Changing the parameters of the argument mid discussion is very Bradlike and causes endless circular discussions which is why I generally avoid interacting with him. 

3. Again reputation was never mentioned in his first post. 

This is a typical tactic employed on these boards, by fans of all teams; find the one part of an argument that can't be debated and stick to it like glue. 

Threads aren't static, they're fluid. While his point was that Peyton got flagged and Porter didn't, that's not really his point entirely(i'm assuming here). By that i mean, his post isn't presented properly to discuss the "problem". There's also the problem that Porter was 2 years ago and Peyton was this week. Rules change, are adjusted and called differently. 

So, with all that said, my post was directed at your example of his incorrect presentation. Your narrow view on 'coaches on the field' isn't honest when using Porter as an example because, as i said, those coaches were focused on the injured player, while Porter was out there (knowing it was a dead-ball injury timeout) and decided to engage with opposing players. It was a douchetastic move that worked in his team's favor (imagine that). 

I doubt you're interested in the larger discussion (based solely on interaction with Pitt fans in the past), so i'll just take my big brain somewhere else and leave you to focus on a part of a thread that can't really be debated--ignoring what the actual intent of the thread was.

Enjoy your "victory".  Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sean Payton Call Proves The NFL Is Biased - rfaulk34 - 12-09-2017, 01:02 PM