Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
26 teams have at least 5 playoff wins since our last playoff win...
(12-13-2017, 12:55 PM)depthchart Wrote:  
"As Owner of the Bengals it has come to my attention through our PR Department that you will not cease and desist Posting about our Organizations lack of a Playoff win over the past roughly 2 and 1/2 decades. I can assure you that every member of our Organization is working tirelessly to give our fans much more than just a Playoff win but a Super Bowl Trophy. I have never Posted on one of these Fan Boards before until today. A Poster that I am familiar with named Depthchart has been gracious enough to allow me to Post here using his account. As Owner I felt it necessary to do so since your repetition Posts on this issue have bubbled up through our PR Department as being an issue we must directly respond to. Your last Post had the word "Hope" in it and I ask you to bear with us with "Hope" in mind while ceasing or at the very least limiting how often you bring up our past Playoff record. I ask you to look forward with us to brighter days ahead."

Sincerely,  Mike Brown, President

P. S. "Thank you Depthchart for the use of your account.

Who Dey

P. S. Once again  "These Smilies icons are fun to use. He is saying Who Dey. Look Katie."

Mike Brown needs a lesson on how to properly utilize capital letters. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 26 teams have at least 5 playoff wins since our last playoff win... - PhilHos - 12-13-2017, 02:20 PM