Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since Vikings 11 & 3 with same Def System - Can someone provide their Cap $ versus Us
I'm at work with little time.

Can some of you Compare & Contrast the Vikings with the Bengals ?  (in part, since they have the same Defensive System as we do)

What is their Cap number versus ours ?

I hear they spent more in Free Agency ?  How much more ?

Are they Spending a lot more Money Overall ?

Is it that they are just Drafting better ? 

Are things somewhat equal in the "Overall Spending" area but the Coaching is the difference ?  Or do they spend significantly more ?

Are their Coordinators & Assistants really better paid ?  If so, by how much ?

Etc...

Did we PEAK out at a competitive Spending number in 2015 and then backed it down a lot relative to the 2017 team & the 2017 Cap ?

In other words, are we Spending money "Competitively" when compared to the Vikings ?

Or is it more about them having better Football minds making their decisions ?  or a combination of both ?

Compare & Contrast the 2017 Vikings versus the 2017 Bengals (with an eye on our 2015 team as our recent Peak Roster under Mike Brown) to gauge our chances going forward.

I have a feeling it may be less about spending Money and more about having solid NFL people making the decisions.

If we won't spend competitively AND won't get Top Notch NFL people to make the decisions then we are Double screwed going forward.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Since Vikings 11 & 3 with same Def System - Can someone provide their Cap $ versus Us - depthchart - 12-18-2017, 02:48 PM