Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What can we expect to get out of mccarron and when?
I know Cleveland screwed us, and the bungles will have to sign and trade him. Will all of this happen before the draft, and can the browns trade still happen, since the bungles will still have control of him? Furthermore, how long after Marvin is canned can we expect a new head coach? I know it will have to be before the draft because he wants to draft his own guys. I hope the next coach is someone that has proven success in the past and will be given full control of the team from drafting to signing free agents. Mikey has to give up that control and trust his coach the guy is 82 and if he ever wants to see a super bowl before he is gone he has to allow the next coachfree range to do what he needs to do to win. He can't be like Marvin where he just rolls with the punches. We need an offensive minded coach, and I wouldn't be opposed to drafting a qb in the first round if we get the right coach. There are plenty available. What say you?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What can we expect to get out of mccarron and when? - Andy2AJ - 12-18-2017, 09:00 PM