Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What can we expect to get out of mccarron and when?
(12-19-2017, 11:34 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Idk. Rosen looks pretty NFL ready from jump IMO. I think they'll take him and start him. We missed our opportunity there.

I'm not so sure anymore. These last couple games have been awful...that said, it's tough to fully judge him on 2 games where the team has checked out. 

Yep. Honestly though, I think the interest was only coming from the Browns (due to Hue). With them likely taking Rosen, I don't think Macaroni would be on the table for them anymore, anyway.

(12-19-2017, 11:45 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Teams will look at how well Dalton can play, which is pretty good when he has a good supporting cast. For a team that is a QB away from winning would give up a 1st.

We can get a lot more than just one first Rd pick for Andy. The guy is a proven Qb, on a very good contract, and the QBs in this draft are not ? sure fire things. Look Cousins is about to get 40 million a year he's not that much better than Dalton. There 100% will be a market for Andy and the price will be pretty high.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What can we expect to get out of mccarron and when? - J24 - 12-19-2017, 05:24 PM