Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I must be alone in the universe with these people..
People who don't seem to be able to transition from one topic and back in a conversation..where the hell do these people come from? 
An example: Boy, I made the best orange juice and the breaks on the car need fixed and it was so delicious and the Reds beat the Dodgers then I spilled the rest..

They expect you to be able to follow the logic as if it just seamlessly comes together. I'm currently in the dog house (metaphorically) because my woman described 3 completely different people with 3 completely different subjects all in one go with absolutely zero transition from one to the next and back. I should have never asked for clarification. I really need to learn to just nod and say things like.. 'That's nice..awww..too bad..Oh yes .." and leave it at that.. Unfortunately I only work that way with drunks and loonys..  lol
She's neither a drunk nor loony.. Maybe I just hadn't had my morning coffee and cigarette yet.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I must be alone in the universe with these people.. - grampahol - 12-22-2017, 10:23 AM