Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get that Kool-Aid outa my face...
(08-09-2015, 09:19 PM)Utts Wrote: Never fear, I am here to douse your dillusions of greatness.

Dalton is still Dalton. Yes, but I think he's good enough if the rest of the team doesn't collapse.  He's not going to carry the team on his back though.
Marvin Jones is already injured again. Agreed.  My biggest frustration.  I just don't trust him to stay healthy when he can't even hardly make it into training camp.
The drop off after Jones is dramatic. Agreed.  Should have been dealt with in FA or draft.  We're relegated to praying that two of the group of Alford, Moore, Little and Kumerow (or at least ONE) step up and consistently perform.
Eifert is unproven. I was concerned before the weekend - and am still concerned about his fragility.  But I think he's going to be a stud.
Burfict is a stupid tackle away from retirement.  Major concern that he even gets on the field at all - playing even close to his former self.
Geno is an all-star practice player. Let's see what he does when it counts. Don't think there's a problem here.  There was nothing but concern last training camp.  He's always lived up to training camp hype - when there was some.
Our LB's are garbage after the fragile Burfict.  True - The only positives here are better depth with AJ - which is nullified if Burfict can't return to form - which I'm pretty sure won't happen this season - if ever.
Our corners are young and/or unproven.  I think both our youngsters will have growing moments - but all in all I think this is a much stronger group than last year
The Ben-gals are merely average.  Whatever
Paul Brown is dead. Still miss the guy
Sam Wyche is coaching high school ball.  Miss this guy even more
Joe Pong is still Joe Pong.  Trollers gonna troll   ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Get that Kool-Aid outa my face... - McC - 08-09-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Get that Kool-Aid outa my face... - 3wt - 08-10-2015, 12:52 PM