Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin's Press Conference Has Me EXCITED!
(01-04-2018, 02:50 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: In Marvin's press conference on ESPN.com, he doesn't giggle at all, looks like he's getting down to business,  and just says "this isn't good enough and we need to do better," but it's more than just his usual giggling coach speak because he talks about new coaches and going out and getting players in FA (as has been noted in threads).

He pretty much talks about accountability, from players and coaches, and doing their jobs.

He sounds like a man that's on his last leg, is tired of the bullshit, and wants to start putting his foot up people's asses.

I'm fired up!  Sounds like a new Marvin!

Brad,

He said almost verbatim the exact same things he said in his "I'm back" 2010 and 2015. No legitimate acceptance of personal accountability, nonspecific plans, he promised more active FA before (he did so because the Bengals believe - falsely - that this is the major sticking point to what the fans are mad at), new coaches, and the spitting out of the exact same general conjecture and nonsense.

Until Marvin genuinely understands and admits (at least to himself) that HE is the problem he won't be able to change anything. It's no different than any other personal or professional problem. He cannot admit or own blame, therefore he is powerless (everyone else had to do something to affect the result) and cannot l, himself, change anything.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin's Press Conference Has Me EXCITED! - PDub80 - 01-04-2018, 10:13 AM