Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin's Press Conference Has Me EXCITED!
(01-05-2018, 12:19 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: A new line coach was a big step, and Marv's 0-7 playoff record is bad but maybe Mike thinks that starting completely over with a new coach would set things back for years, which is why he's letting Marvin (hopefully) call more shots now.

We have the pieces and another thing is maybe Mike's finally realizing that assistant coaches do matter and there's a lot more that goes into a team than just putting players on the field.
Only thing it would change in the way I view Marvin is that he finally grew a set of balls and said "do this or I'm not coming back.  Go all-in to win or there's no point in me being here."

Del Rio would make sense since he was Marvin's linebacker coach when Marvin had the amazing 2000 defense and he might be licking his chops at a backing core with Burfict, Jewell (or whoever we draft), and whoever else we draft or sign (or if we go with a guy on the team like Vigil), and not to mention Geno eating offenses alive.

It would definitely change the way I view MB and just make me think "the old man finally gets it, and he's also willing to spend some money to win."

We will see Brad, we should know if this is true or not if we bring in a new DC and a new LB coach.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin's Press Conference Has Me EXCITED! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-05-2018, 02:18 PM