Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Ogbuhei or Fisher play Right Tackle ?
If we are playing the best 5 OL based on what we saw this season then there's no place for either of them....  if we were starting the season over again with the same group my LT is Boling, my RT is Andre Smith.

Ogbuehi was terrible for long stretches , had some ok'ish moments (think it was first half versus steelers when I though he played pretty good and thought there was hope). Fisher was as bad...he's now getting a pass from some due to illness but whilst it seems harsh can you rely on him next year whatever?

as for Ced/fish trying them at guard....Westerman earned one of the guard spots...if you find a LT then Boling and Westerman are your guards.  If you don't then Redmond and Hopkins have a dogfight for the other guard spot.

I think a lot of this will depend on where the bengals assess the strength of the draft and FA at OT/OG and center respectively.

We flat out need better players on the OL and better competition....if LT is weak then don't just draft for the sake of it, plan for Boling to be there and get a guard or center.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Ogbuhei or Fisher play Right Tackle ? - sonofstat - 01-09-2018, 04:04 PM