Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Ogbuhei or Fisher play Right Tackle ?
(01-09-2018, 10:23 AM)whodey4life84 Wrote: I want Mike McGlinchey with our first. Dream scenario would be the Bengals win on McCarron's arbitration and end up getting that 2nd rounder from the Browns for him. We'd then have the ammo to move back up into the 1st and snag Billy Price. BOOM! Ofeensive line issues solved.
LT - McGlinchey
LG - Boling
C - Price
RG - Hopkins/Westerman/Redmond (Open Comp)
RT - We could keep Smith and or sign a FA Tackle and let Fisher compete between the 3. Best man wins. I personally wouldn't mind Westerman at RG and Hopkins kicked out to RT as I think he could be really good out there but I am alot higher on Hopkins than most.

I think that would solve all of our OL problems but just a dream scenario for me.

Hard not to like this. Not sure how we get both McGlinchey and Price unless we get a 1st round comp pick for McCarron and Price falls to comp pick in round 1.   I agree it would solve our problems by giving us blockers NFL scouts are very high on. Both are the type Paul Brown would have wanted in Cleveland or the type Steelers would draft. Big tough Big 10 types in Notre Dame and Ohio State, scouts saying Pro Bowl types, and cold weather won't be unknown to these Northern Blockers. They should fit right into AFC North.  

Fixing the O Line ...We went out and drafted Munoz once....There are enough scouts raving about these two to want them on Bengals BLOCKING a road to Super Bowl. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Ogbuhei or Fisher play Right Tackle ? - kevin - 01-10-2018, 06:31 AM