Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please have someone in the Bengals FO read this!
(01-11-2018, 05:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice curve ball, love this as well. Always liked Marqise Lee, he would give us that speed and plays in open space we need.

Have to look up some of the Safeties, i know Eric Reid will be out there but i believe we need more of a ballhawk type.

I liked Reid too, but he's played good enough that I think he'll end up getting more in FA than Marqise Lee will.
And given we know how the Bengals always like to reserve money for upcoming internal FAs, I think they'll reserve a decent amount for Dunlap and Atkins just like they reserved for Burfict and Eifert this past year. And yes I realize Eifert wasn't extended, but the money was reserved for that regardless.
Therefore, I believe that if they do look to get a couple key impact FAs, it will be for $8 mill a year or less per player. I think Reid will command more than that plus the Bengals have better safeties than they have WRs, LBs, or OL.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please have someone in the Bengals FO read this! - ochocincos - 01-12-2018, 10:47 AM