Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers vs Bengals Playoff game
(01-11-2018, 11:11 PM)Beaker Wrote: I never want to see the steelers in the playoffs again...unless its the AFCCG. And that's not because I'm scared of the steelers. In fact, if you go back to my posts prior to that game I was hoping we got to face them.

The reason I don't want to play them (and why I think steeler fans should not want to face the Bengals either) is because the two teams beat the crap out of each other every single time they play. I have to go back several seasons to remember a Bengals vs steelers game w/o any injuries. And many of these injuries have either been season ending, or career threatening.

So the reason I don't want to play the steelers in the playoffs is because whichever team wins basically has virtually no chance to advance any farther because they go into the next game so beat up and get knocked out.

I’m with you there. It’s amazing watching the Steelers play the week after Bengals week. I’m sure it’s a similar experience for Bengals fans. It’s not even a drop in intensity - Steelers-Ravens games are balls to the wall for example, but they are somehow less violent. For some reason these two teams just bring out the worst in each other.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steelers vs Bengals Playoff game - GMDino - 01-10-2018, 12:07 AM
Steelers vs Bengals Playoff game - BenZoo2 - 01-11-2018, 04:51 PM
Steelers vs Bengals Playoff game - BenZoo2 - 01-11-2018, 05:21 PM
Steelers vs Bengals Playoff game - BenZoo2 - 01-11-2018, 06:22 PM
RE: Steelers vs Bengals Playoff game - JS-Steelerfan - 01-12-2018, 12:09 PM