Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert Livingston promoted to DB coach
(01-10-2018, 12:58 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'm convinced Guenther would still be here if it wasn't for Oakland. They really didn't do much but replace him with a less acclaimed DC. Everything else on D will remain the same.

Iloka took a step back under his tutelage, and Williams never developed under him. Hopefully he doesn't ruin WJIII and Dennards progress.

Agreed on all counts. Some will just approve of any move we make. Seriously. Some haven't disapproved of a single move we've made through this whole shake up...at least not on here. I've been pretty much 50/50 on our moves. Don't care for this one. Feels lazy like the Zampese hire. 

I can't be a fan of anyone who has spent his entire career under Marvin coming in basically as an intern. Also, does Austin have no say on his staff? We retained Burney and Haslett before Austin was even hired, then promoted a career Marvin guy to secondary coach. So now Austin has to work with all Marvin guys? Gonna be hard to judge Austin too harshly when this is clearly Marv's show on defense...even though he's not calling plays.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robert Livingston promoted to DB coach - Shake n Blake - 01-10-2018, 09:29 PM