Poll: Percentage chance the Bengals win a Playoff game in either of the next 2 seasons. (2018 & 2019)
100% chance they pull it off
76-99% chance
51-75% chance
50/50
26-49% chance
1-25% chance
0% chance they pull it off
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Low Bar" of success & what it will mean for Marvin & Mike if they Jump over it
(01-10-2018, 02:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are talking about two different things.

Mike and Marvin would be exonerated regarding everyone who said that they would never win a playoff game, but that is not the same as "setting the bar for success".  Every fan I know wants more than just a playoff win, and I guarantee every coach and player is shooting for more also.

Also EVERY fan of every team in the league celebrates when they win a playoff game.  I have seen it with my own eyes.  So what is so bad about being happy over a playoff victory?
Let me know how it feels if it ever happens. Winning one Playoff game is just a milestone on the road to a Super bowl win for the better managed and coached teams. In Cincy it has become the Holy Grail. Geez! Sad P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The "Low Bar" of success & what it will mean for Marvin & Mike i... - Derrick - 01-11-2018, 09:47 PM