Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I went from doom and gloom to optimistic since season end
(01-11-2018, 10:43 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: We need major help at LB and safety (which we won't get because Shawn Williams will continue to be the biggest ripoff on the team because, hey, we drafted him).  WJIII is a star.  Dennard proves he belongs.  Adam Jones is gone (good riddance) and maybe Austin will leave MJ where he actually helped (at DT on passing downs).  

Heading in to next season, the big question (again) will be:  Can this offense score 24 points a game?  If the lack of separation from the WRs isn't addressed (Lafell gone, Ross playing) and they think they can just smoke-and-mirror it with talk of how re-dedicated AJ Green will be, then you can forget anything but another 5-7 win season.  

Definately agree we need major help at Linebacker. Not so much at Safety, while Shawn is not great he is not as
terrible as people on here claim, we just need another ballhawk to fill in on passing downs IMHO.

This is what i would do this FA and early in the draft at this point....

- Re-sign Andre Smith
- Sign Andrew Norwell G Panthers
- Sign the best available ballhawking S, doesn't have to be expensive.
- Sign Zac Brown coverage LB
- Draft Roquan Smith LB Georgia in the 1st round
- Draft Frank Ragnow C Arkansas in the 2nd
- Isaiah Wynn G/C/T Georgia next and then go BPA

Boling might be a fine OT with a whole Offseason and i am not ready to give up on Fisher yet.

Wynn is extremely versatile and can play T.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I went from doom and gloom to optimistic since season end - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-11-2018, 03:38 PM