Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I went from doom and gloom to optimistic since season end
(01-11-2018, 09:13 PM)McC Wrote: Life is hard.  People need outlets.  What's the harm?  Does it lessen the quality of your existence if somebody else wants to believe? 

There used to be a saying.  People don't use it much any more because it's the opposite of how they want to conduct themselves these days.   But I'll dust it off anyway.

Live and let live.

Yeah, sometimes i wonder how people's brains function when it is all negative.

Hard for that brain battery to work. Have to have a positive post as well as a negative post.

(01-11-2018, 11:03 PM)Beaker Wrote: I was tired of ML and ready and excited to see him move on and get a new face in here. When he re-signed that took a bunch of wind out of the sails. But now it is appearing that one of his concessions to stay was to get to put together his own group of assistants. I am more than willing to see what can be accomplished with his own guys in place. We truly don't know how hamstrung he has been over the past 15 yrs with the group of assistants he was forced to work with.

Aside from that, life is much more fulfilling when you look for reasons to enjoy rather than reasons not to enjoy. I understand the frustration, but not the unrelenting venom.

Same here, was really down when Marv got re-signed but was elated when we moved on from PA and am feeling
pretty dang positive with the hire of Frank Pollack. A good run game could carry Marv's 2nd half weakness, it might
actually work to play not to win if we can run on teams at will.

Yeah, i can understand the frustration as well Beaker.

But some on here are negative just to be negative, it is not like we haven't made the Playoffs under Marv and had a
couple great shots at winning a couple. Should of beat the Chargers and the Steelers. Could even argue the Texans.

This was with PA and some shitty MB picked assisstants. We will see now with Pollack, Lazor and Austin if we can
get over that hump. Simmons is a pretty good ST's coach as well. The 3 phases of the game could all be great now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I went from doom and gloom to optimistic since season end - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-12-2018, 02:27 PM