Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You guys have a cool thing here.
(01-10-2018, 10:50 PM)Erudite Stoner Wrote: Very cool indeed.

I like to visit as many NFL forums as I can because I love to see what other fans are talking about and what their different perspectives are about the Bengals, but let me tell you, there are some rough forums around the league. Not on ugly to the eye, but clunky as hell and load rates of a constipated slug on sandpaper. If anyone's ever visited the Patriots or Steelers sites, in particular, you know what I mean.

I'm really digging this site though. Nice clean feel, shit's easy to find and you have a nice variety outside of just football talk. I also visit CincyJungle sometimes, but they are becoming increasingly cluttered and trying the read the comments section gives me a migraine.

I have to give you guys two big thumbs up for this site. I'm glad I joined and look forward to being a part of your community.

One question as well. What is the policy for posting in an old thread. I've already seen a couple of topics in this section and in the TV/Music section that I would like to throw my two cents in, but I noticed they haven't been active in awhile.

If you see a thread an want to post in it please do so...  When your not busy being banned of course.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You guys have a cool thing here. - wcu - 01-10-2018, 11:12 PM
RE: You guys have a cool thing here. - XenoMorph - 01-15-2018, 12:41 PM