Poll: Which coaching change are you most excited/intrigued about?
Lazor - permanent OC
Bicknell - WR
Pollack - OL
Livingstone - DB
Austin - DC
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New coach you're most excited about?
(01-12-2018, 07:55 AM)sonofstat Wrote: Looks like the coaching changes are pretty much done and dusted....so who are you most excited about?    or if excitement is too strong a word at least most intrigued about!?

Without out a question Frank Pollack, we have been needing a guy like this for our O-line since McNally.

He even has McNally lineage with Callahan pretty much being his mentor. Looking for major improvement on the O-line
which in turn helps out the entire team as a whole more than anything else. Wouldn't matter if Lazor is a great OC if the
QB has no time and the OL opens up no holes for the RB's.

(01-12-2018, 07:59 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I voted Austin for 1 reason. Not because I'm sold on him, but from what I am hearing, he's a disciplinarian. We lack discipline in this organization and I feel that is something we need to target in coaches. We've got talent bursting at the seems. However the lack of discipline kills all that.

Thanks for making me feel better about Austin Harley even if the dude is pretty much from the armpitt.

Definately need more discipline on this entire team which is why i like the Pollack grab so much.

He is a big, mean looking sumbitch. He will get respect from his players. Exact opposite of that fat turd pianist.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New coach you're most excited about? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-12-2018, 04:24 PM