Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Ogbuehi and Bodine salvageable under Pollack?
(01-12-2018, 04:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Which is exactly what this line has been lacking for a while, some serious aggression.  You can take a aggressive, run blocking monster and teach him Pass blocking technique.  But, you really can't really take a passive, technician type of pass blocker and get him to be mean in the run game. 

Seems like we might have had a couple of nasty guys hangin' on, buried at the bottom of the depth chart in Westerman and Redmond.  Perhaps the cupboard isn't quite as bare, as it would appear at first glance, for Pollack to work with?

Westerman and Redmond coming on late in the year is huge for sure. Westerman i have really high hopes for at either
Guard or Center. With PA gone i doubt we get so much favoritism going on here and there will be a true fight at Center
for once whoever we have. Honestly, Bodine was given this position by PA and there never was a chance at competition
since he got here. So happy this shit is over.

Also, i think Redmond can be a fine backup Guard which is great to have. The cupboard sure isn't as bare as it once
looked thanks to whoever had a hand in finally getting these guys some snaps.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Ogbuehi and Bodine salvageable under Pollack? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-12-2018, 04:31 PM