Poll: Predictions For The Jags Vs Steelers Game
Jags Win Big
Jags Win A Close One
Steelers Win A Close One
Steelers Win Big
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are The Steelers Setting Themselves Up For Failure?
(01-13-2018, 09:09 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Missed my point entirely.  That comment wasn't specifically about Mitchell at all.  I said there was no pattern of predictions like his (from anybody) showing whether such comments like that cause a team to win or lose.  I even elaborated the point.  But I guess that's when  you decided it would be more fun to respond to your imagined version of me instead of the actual me.  

There's no pattern of it because no one else is stupid enough to do it, especially not in the playoffs and to a team they already lost to!

However, leave it to your boy Mitchell and the Steelers!

My version of you is reality and is very, very, very much on point.

(01-13-2018, 09:09 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I pointed out an example of something that actually happened, and you refer to it as a belief in 'magic'.  Hmmm...  

What I referred to as "magic" was your delusional outlook that it will all magically work out.  Read it again, although Steelers fans struggle with comprehension, among other things.

(01-13-2018, 09:09 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: He missed the last two games and still led the league in receiving by almost 100 yards.  Theyre likely to game plan lots of double coverage for him.  
How is that relevant in any way to him not being back to his old self?  You said it would still open things up for Ju-Ju and Bryant, but how is that if he's not as much of a threat?

(01-13-2018, 09:09 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: It wasn't Ben's play you said would have an impact. It was his comments about retirement.  in any case, that's beside the he point.  I made a point way more important to my argument: in the immediate aftermath of the Jacksonville game and Ben's comments about it, the Steelers went on a tear, demonstrating that they weren't very bothered by either the poor play or the retirement talk.  So I ask again: If it didn't affect them then, what makes you think it will now?  
Maybe they played harder to try and send him out on a winning note or to try to get him to stay.  

You think Bret Favre's talk or retirement after every offseason (it seemed like) for his last few seasons had an impact on his team?

(01-13-2018, 09:09 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Once again, I point to actual real life evidence and your response to that evidence is to call me delusional.  Keep diggin' that hole, buddy.  
Wow.  Steelers fans are so bad with comprehension.

His comments will have an impact on his team, just like it did with Favre.

(01-13-2018, 09:09 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You don't need our help.  You've demonstrated twice in this post alone that you are quite oblivious to reality when you want to be.  Actually I guess it was three times, if you count your first comment, where you responded to an argument I didn't make.  
Like I said, Steelers fans are horrible with comprehension, and I understand it all even with a traumatic brain injury.

(01-13-2018, 09:09 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I do what I want.  ThumbsUp

We know because you think you're entitled to everything, just like all Steelers fans I've ever known of, which isn't surprising considering you franchise QB, who you're defending and admiring his play, thinks he's entitled to a woman's body and her innocence, so it's not real surprising.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are The Steelers Setting Themselves Up For Failure? - BFritz21 - 01-13-2018, 10:33 PM