Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short write ups on some of my favorite players in draft part 1
(01-15-2018, 12:09 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Mhm; I saw maybe 3 tapes of Shelton's, "good," games when he came out and I saw right away that Kika'ha (however you spell his name) constantly pass rushing allowed Shelton to be single teamed against, as you said, "weaker," olineman, which he ate up.

One play, where people were RAVING over his lateral speed, it was because 3 LBs blocked off the running lanes and the RB went back to the inside, right into Shelton; that screams of scheme, more than a player being dominant.

Cleveland's line has had decent guys on it too, but Shelton does nothing.

As for Billings, he progressed significantly after midseason or so, hence why he was the starter.

PFF means jack ****.

While I don't fully agree with that statement, I do think that it's really difficult to get to a good rating by the end of the year if you started the year terrible because it's a cumulative score.
And unfortunately for most (all?) of us, we don't pay for PFF so we can't see game-by-game ratings, just cumulative and possibly a particular game if that player was in the top 5 performances of that game.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Short write ups on some of my favorite players in draft part 1 - ochocincos - 01-15-2018, 12:18 PM