Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
While y'all are gloating over the Steelers loss...
(01-17-2018, 09:56 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Yeah... for some reason everyone seems to be "impressed" with the Jags, but as you've noticed they act like a bunch of blowhards.

Lucky for the Jags that Andrew Luck was out all season
. Otherwise, things might have been a little different in the postseason. I'm not saying the Colts would have been in the playoffs, but I'm pretty sure the Colts may have derailed the Jag's attempt at getting in the postseason. They're in our division and we know exactly how to play them. They may "bully" other teams, but they know what can happen when they play the Colts. Wait until 2018 when Luck is back AND the new HC manages the team better than Pagano.

Jags better take advantage of their new found opportunity. Otherwise, I have a feeling they may have a hard time getting back in the postseason with Andrew Luck healthy again.

Lucky for the Jags?  More like, lucky for the Colts' fans.  At least now they have a flimsy excuse for why their team was awful.

The Jags team is built tough on the LOS, run the ball well.  Those are a combination that the Colts always seem to struggle with.  Unless your new coach can tune up that offense to putting up 40+/game on a regular basis, I don't see the Colts winning that division for quite some time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: While y'all are gloating over the Steelers loss... - SunsetBengal - 01-17-2018, 10:06 AM