Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
While y'all are gloating over the Steelers loss...
(01-17-2018, 07:49 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: The Colts troubles are somewhat complex. One of their biggest is how Pagano ran the team. Now that he's gone, there's hope.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the Patriots seem to be heading towards the Superbowl... AGAIN! Their current OC? He'll be the new head coach of the Colts. Yeah, yeah, he did a stint in Denver and didn't do so good, but according to everything I've read, he seems to have changed for the better.

If Luck is once again healthy and the Colts have a halfway decent OL, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for the Colts to put up 40+/game consistently. Also, the Colts have a high draft pick this offseason so I see them drafting a good RB to potentially replace Gore.

No one thought the Jags were going to win the division either. It just so happens that both the Colts and Texans had an off year. Once both teams get their act together, the Jags may find themselves having a lot of problems within the division.

I'm not worried. I think there's going to a lot of upsides for the Colts during the 2018 season. You'll see.

Maybe "everything you've read" should include how much Patriots assistant coaches suck once they leave the castle for HC jobs.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: While y'all are gloating over the Steelers loss... - rfaulk34 - 01-17-2018, 10:02 PM