Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
While y'all are gloating over the Steelers loss...
(01-20-2018, 01:31 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Because I find it hilarious that something as no-brainer as firing a head coach would be so difficult for "your" team (The Bengals). It's not like Marvin hasn't had time to prove himself (15 years, right?). Look at Pagano... WAY less time than that, had several playoff victories, and even made it to the AFC Championship game once. He STILL got fired! Why? Under achieved and tried to be too cute a few times (remember that stupid-ass play he did when he lined up the center and the QB away from the other players?). Pagano over stayed his welcome and both the fanbase AND the team had enough.

I "thought" the Bengals had enough of Marvin as well. It sure looked like the fanbase did too.

So... he gets another EXTENSION instead of being fired?!! Rolleyes

That's pretty amusing to me. Most fanbases would have been driven nuts by such actions. I know "I" would! How do you think the Colts fanbase would have reacted if Pagano got a 2 year extension instead of being fired? The reason Luck was injured for a whole season was because of Pagano. He played him when he shouldn't have! So, I say good riddance.

You replied to the wrong sentence.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: While y'all are gloating over the Steelers loss... - rfaulk34 - 01-20-2018, 06:57 AM