Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys Just hired Alexabder as their line coach
(01-16-2018, 02:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You completely missed my point.  The fact that Noll was so successful proves my pint about how stupid it is to make fun of a coach because he plays the piano.

And it is 100% making fun of him.  The only people who call him "piano man" are the ones who hate him the most. 

Like I said, it is a elementary school mentality that implies that guys who play piano are "too soft" for football.

Says you.

As I've said numerous times, he let the game pass him by, was too stubborn to adapt to the current game, too stubborn to bench underperforming players he lobbied for, and/or too arrogant/stubborn to change his schemes to match his players' strengths.  Those assertions have been pretty much substantiated by our current OC in his presser.  I'll go with what Lazor says, especially after even Son of Paul let him walk.

As for Piano Man, it seemed like a catchy nickname, and I used it more as a knock on Mike Clown keeping him around as a "twofer".  He got a bargain....a sub average coach, and a guy to play his dinner parties!  LOL......I can't believe you think your boy was soft. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cowboys Just hired Alexabder as their line coach - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-16-2018, 02:56 PM