Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hobson back with his first propaganda piece
(01-19-2018, 10:22 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So Ryan Leafs career yards per attempt was the result of his head coach being to conservative with play calling?

Fasinating theory.

I'm showing that because his yards per throw plummeted in the second half which would strongly indicate being more conservative. You can't attribute 100% of the yards per throw going down in the second half solely because of a lack of execution.  It was caused probably by both more conservative play calling and lack of execution

We were too conservative when throwing the ball overall. Now I used over 10 yards. If you look at not just moderately long throws but even longer throws over 20 yards. Dalton attempted 42 throws over 20 yards and completed only 7 of them! 

That means in the second half he probably attempted 15 throws over 20 yards and completed 2. In the second half we were attempting less than 1 throw over 20 yards. That is another strong indicator that yes we were too conservative in the second half.

Don't start talking about moving goal posts if I add additional information to prove a point. I'm still talking about the same thing. You don't even know what moving goal posts even means. If you're going to use an obscure idiom that hardly anyone ever uses or has heard of then at least use it correctly.
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread